In addition to the internal data privacy procedures we use to guarantee customer’s safety, GAL Floripa also strives to comply with all national (and foreign, when applicable) laws designed to protect privacy. It is our main goal to protect our client’s "Registration Information" from any threats.
The GAL website is divided into two specific areas. Some areas in our website are openly accessible to any client with no need for prior registration. But areas reserved for e-commerce are open only to registered customers. To access the e-commerce area, GAL will ask the client to register their personal information on the registration home page. GAL Floripa will not share any "Registration Information" to third parties without the client’s consent, unless it is required by law or a court order.
The GAL Floripa website contains institutional information, tips and the promotion of cultural values, as well as an e-commerce area for bikinis and bathing suits. The e-commerce area we offer our customers is only accessible through registration, which generates a password.
Communication via email:
GAL Floripa uses regular e-mail servers to comunicate with their customers. These servers are not encrypted, and therefore not secure against violations that may occur during their transmission. Thus, the client should use their judgement as to how important it is to safeguard the secrecy of the content of the e-mails they send, at their own risk. GAL Floripa, in turn, will never disclose or confirm customer data or personal information via e-mail.
The customer is the only one who has access to the information contained in areas where the customer's identification and password are required. The client must keep their password secret, as it is made for personal use only and it is not transferable. GAL Floripa is not responsible for the improper use of the customer’s password by third parties, nor for the knowledge or manipulation of information of the client as a consequence of such misuse. Under no circumstances will the client password be requested. If this happens, do not respond! Please inform our Customer Service immediately via e-mail at email@example.com.
GAL Floripa uses secure e-commerce systems and firewalls to prevent hacking. We provide protection in the collection and storage of sensitive information and act as a "shield" against third party intrusions, thus ensuring that only authorized persons have access to those informations. GAL Floripa also regularly monitors its networks, servers and security systems according to the current technological resources to ensure maximum protection.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating personal information:
GAL Floripa wishes to keep your personal information accurately and precisely, so we have at your disposal several means of contacting us in case you need to update, correct or delete some of this information.
GAL Floripa’s services are not designed to attract children and we do not offer any services for that audience. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from underage persons. Our services and products, however, don’t present restrictions for underage use, and minors may be able to register and purchase products online.
IN AGREEMENT TO THE CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA):
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of an underage user it will be deleted immediately.
Buying with us
Register in the e-commerce area and browse through the banners and categories in the homepage navigation bar. Choose your desired items, clicking on the image for more photos and closer details of the selected piece. You can click in the "buy" button and add the item your shopping cart or continue to browse the store.
The chosen items will be displayed in the shopping cart, where you will be able to alter how many items you need by clicking on the editable field. Also, if you have a discount coupon this is the time to use it.
To estimate your order's delivery date, enter your zip code in the correct field upon checkout. Note that adding a product to your shopping cart does not place it on hold or guarantee its pricing. The purchase will be held after the order is finalized and approved by the financial institution.
Choose your preferred payment and shipping method and the order will be shipped.
If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your username and password to complete your purchase. Fill in your personal information correctly, since they are our reference when shipping your items to you. After checking if all your information and items are correct, finalize your order. Confirmation of purchase will be sent via email while our system awaits approval from the financial institution.
Check your invoice at the time of delivery, and do not accept packages that have been opened or that are damaged. If this happens, contact the GAL Floripa Customer Service: via e-mail: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”).
2. If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
3.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport may contact you about your order.
3.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a Product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the Product, Passport and its nominated agents are entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
3.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
3.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you.
3.5 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
3.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
3.8 You authorise Passport and its nominated agents and contractors to perform any of the following activities in connection with the delivery of any Products: (i) to act as your agent to make and file customs declarations and all related actions as your direct representative, which expressly includes completing any documents, amending product or Harmonised System codes, and paying any duties, taxes or penalties required under applicable laws and regulations; (ii) to act as forwarding agent for customs import and export control purposes solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry; and (iii) to redirect an order to your customs broker or other address upon request by any person whom Passport’s nominated agents and contractors believe in its reasonable opinion to be authorised.
4. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
5. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
6. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
7. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
8. Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to the Merchant’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against the Merchant. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly the Merchant shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to the Merchant. Where a return is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, the Merchant shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to the Merchant. In relation to any return of Products to the Merchant, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
9. General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
9.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any Products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be imported, exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, and equivalent statutes, regulations and codes of England and Wales or the EU. It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any Products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the Products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
9.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
9.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms and Conditions is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
9.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
9.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
9.8 Definitions. “Member State”, “third country” and “third territories” as defined in Article 5 of Council Directive 2006/12/EEC. “Products” means those goods offered for sale via the Merchant’s website which are not of a class or description subject to any duty of excise whether or not those goods are in fact chargeable with that duty, and whether or not that duty has been paid on those goods, or prohibited or restricted goods were they to be imported into the UK, and which are not subject to any restrictions on export, sale, or transfer in violation of any Applicable Laws. “Product Prices” means the prices including VAT at the appropriate rate of the Products as held out for sale to Customer by the Merchant and accordingly, by Passport to Customer; and “Product Price” means the price of an individual Product. “Qualifying Customer Order” meets all of the following conditions:
(A) It is an order for Product or Products placed via the Merchant’s website which are to be transported from:
- a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
- a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
- a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
(B) In relation to the transport of a Product or Products to an address:
- in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
- in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.